Thursday, April 14, 2011

My nime is Eldar and My classmate Anushka!!

I'd like to introduce you to my partner,Anna.She is from Poland and she has been in New York for one year.She likes to read book and spend time with her friends.She is finished her high school and after final exams she came to New York City. She came to America alone,but she has a boyfriend,and they would like to get married.She wont's to be a dentist.That's her second semester i LGC.She lives in Ridgewood with her friends.She works in a Polish store.I'am just met her and i think she is good student,friendly and very kind person!

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Anna wants to be a dentist and likes reading books. What kind of books are her favorites? She works in a Polish store. Does she have the opportunity to speak English outside of school? I also think she is a good student.

Thu Apr 14, 05:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home