Thursday, April 14, 2011

My name is Ania and I 'd like introduce my clasmate.... Eldar :)

I'd like to introduce my partner, Eldar to you. He is from Uzbekistan and has been in New York for 3 years.He likes to read comics . He is in LaGuardia on his first semester. In his country he finish high school and when he was 18 years old he came to New York. After English Course in LaGuardia, he is planning to go to the college.He is interested in music and sport. He lives in apartment on Maspeth. He is alone here but after 3 years here,he has a lot of friends.He like to spend his free time on the gym or with his friends.He works for one year for contraction company.I'm talk with him first time but I'm thinking that he is very friendly and helpful person.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Eldar finished highschool in Uzbekistan at age eighteen and has been here for three years. He is twenty-one now and learning English to prepare for college. He has worked for one year for a construction company. He is busy ,and we will work hard to help him improve his English to achieve his goals.

Thu Apr 14, 11:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home