Thursday, April 14, 2011

marika's life

I'd like to introduce you to my partner, Marika. She is from Japan, she is 25 year old , and has been in New York for 9 months . In her free time she likes cook some food She likes to read love books, maggazines and newspapers, she likes photography and she loves visit museums like Metropolitan and science museum, in this moment she lives alone but she said is great becouse she feels free, she likes basketball an soccer but she can't played I don't know why ... I think is a funny and smart girl, it was a pleasure to meet her.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Marika likes basketball but can't play. I think it's difficult to find basketball courts in New York City. They are all full of players. What kind of art does Marika like: painting, sculpture or other? Does she plan to become an artist- or is she one already?

Thu Apr 14, 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home