Saturday, April 23, 2011

I wish people were more romantic._Atchariya R.

I agree with the topic. "I wish people were more romantic." because people often overlook the importance of time and energy should be dedicated to strengthening relations of love. Romance it is important. Its benefit is to help keep the love relationship is always sweet. We all need love and love is a beautiful. If the people we all have a more romantic. I think, it will make the world a vivid live with happiness to myself and the people around you. ♥ :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Atchariya,

Making the world more vivid and alive with happiness for yourself and the people around you is a worthy goal. Your point seems to be that people should be creative, make an effort. We should not accept banality.

Sun Apr 24, 09:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home