Tuesday, March 22, 2011

badr to tanjim

I am sorry its taking me so long to write.We are a good partner,we are both student in level 3.I have been studying since april 2011. You know me better than everyone.what i am going to tell you may shock you.I am not going to register in the next semester because the college office is going to take us to the cleaners and you know money does not grow on trees.I would like to say to you that I have enjoyed getting to know you and hope to be always happy.I know you are a good listener and adviser these thing are most important to success in your future.I want to let you know I will apply for the financial aid. I am not only going to finish my education in NY,but also i am going to live here in the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home