Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Goodbye My Classmates

Hello,I'm Sharon.I want to talk about my partner Joanne.We are both students in level three at the English Language Center in Laguardia Community College.I have been studying here since January 13.2011.while my partner has been here for three months.My partner says that his writing skill has improved the most and in my case it is speaking that has gotten better.My partner said she want to continue study in this school and enter the college in the future.I would like to say to my partner getting more energy and hard study.I plan to not continue study in here.Actually this is very good school for study,but I have some business to do next month so i can't continue.But i will come back later.I hope all of my classmates have a good vacation and want to see them in the future^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home