Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Jihyun Moon / Jose

Jihyun Moon / Jose

What are 2 good things that happened in 2010?
- The Spain won the world cup in 2010.
- I learned English in LaGuardia.

What are 2 good things that have already happened in 2011?
- I went to visit my cousin in Jamaica.
- I had new job in restaurant.

What are 2 things that are likely to happen in 2011?
- I will go back to my country.
- I will learn English very very well.

What are 2 things that are unlikely to happen in 2011?
- I won't to stop snow.
- I won't to wait the train.

What are 2 things I hope will happen in 2011?
- I hope will win lotto.
- I hope will pass English test.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Nice work, Jihyun and Jose.

Here are some corrections:

I have gone to visit my cousins...

I have had a new job...

It won't stop snowing

I won't wait for the train

I hope I will win.. (or: I hope to win)

I hope I will pass.. (or: I hope to pass..)

Tue Feb 01, 05:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home