Tuesday, February 01, 2011

2 good things in 2010 and 2011

fat ladys looks good


2 good things that have arleady happend in 2010

2 good things that have already happend in 2011
- I have begun a new English class
-

2 things that are likely to happen in 2011
- It is likely that I will have a baby
- It is likely that I will speak English very well

2 things that unlikely to happen in 2011
- It is unlikely that the earth will be dilapidated
- It is unlikely that the I will live in N.Y until June

2 things that I hope will happen in 2011
- I hope that I will be better than last year
- I hope that My wife will be healthy

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yes, fat ladies do look good.

Tue Feb 01, 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

"dilapidated" may not be the right verb here. You could say, for example, that a house is dilapidated or a car is dilapidated. The earth needs a different verb. I suggest you use the active voice (not the passive voice). "deteriorate" is okay. The problem, though, is that it is not unlikely the earth will deteriorate. It is very likely.

Tue Feb 01, 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home