Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Kazuyo&Juan's things

What are 2 good things that happened in 2010 (use simple past tense)

35 Chilean miners who were successfully rescued after being trapped underground for 69 days!
iPad was annonced.

-What are 2 good things that have already happened in 2011 (use present perfect tense)
My moving boxes has arrived safely.
Juan has bought a 2 new turntables.

-What are 2 things that are likely to happen in 2011 (future)
I will be able to go to Japan in this spring maybe.
Juin are going to Flolida for his vacation.

-What are 2 things that are unlikely to happen in 2011 (future)
It 's unlikely Iwill have a baby in 2011.
It's unlikely Juan can go buck to his country in this year.


-What are 2 things I hope will happen in 2011 (future)
I hope that I will speak english more better than now.
Juan hopes that he will find more Dj gigs and learn more about the city.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Your writing is good.

I think because Kazuyo's has more than one moving box, the verb should be have, not has.

Juan is going to Florida (not are going, of course).

Otherwise, there are no errors.

Tue Feb 01, 04:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home