Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yaritza's Comparison

Puerto Rico is smaller than New York. The people in Puerto Rico is friendlier than the people in New York. Too many people in New York is busier than the people in Puerto Rico. The beaches in Puerto Rico are more beautiful than the beaches in New York. New York has more interesting places than Puerto Rico but everything is more expensive than my country. In Puerto Rico we have more time to share with family and friends than New York. I Love Puerto Rico and I miss it.

---

Yaritza, this is the correction of your comparison of Puerto Rico and New York:


Puerto Rico is smaller than New York. The people in Puerto Rico (is) (ARE) friendlier than the people in New York. Too many people in New York is (ARE) busier than the people in Puerto Rico. The beaches in Puerto Rico are more beautiful than the beaches in New York. New York has more interesting places than Puerto Rico but everything is more expensive than IN my country. In Puerto Rico we have more time to share with family and friends than (IN) New York. I Love Puerto Rico and I miss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home