Friday, May 21, 2010

My hometown

Cuenca is smaller than New York,and the people from Cuenca dress more conservatively than the people from New York,Cuenca aren't as four seasons as New York.

In my hometown,same places are more dangerous than here,but,I love Cuenca because the neighbors were more friendlier than my neighbors in New York.Cuenca doesn,t have as beach as New York.

I miss my family and they know that are missed by me.


Rosa Maldonado

---

Rosa, this is the correction of "My Hometown":


Cuenca is smaller than New York,and the people from Cuenca dress more conservatively than the people from New York. In Cuenca there aren't four seasons, as in New York.

In my hometown,some places are more dangerous than here, but I love Cuenca because the neighbors were more friendlier than my neighbors in New York. On the other hand, Cuenca doesn't have as many beaches as New York.

I miss my family and they know that they are missed by me.

*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Puerto Rico is smaller than New York. The people in Puerto Rico is friendlier than the people in New York. Too many people in New York is busier than the people in Puerto Rico. The beaches in Puerto Rico are more beautiful than the beaches in New York. New York has more interesting places than Puerto Rico but everything is more expensive than my country. In Puerto Rico we have more time to share with family and friends than New York. I Love Puerto Rico and I miss it.

Yaritza Rivera

Sat May 22, 02:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home