Saturday, January 30, 2010

John Garcia

I would like to introduce myself, my name is John, I am 29 year old, I'm from Colombia, I have been in the United States for 8 years, I lived for 7 years in Boston, MA, I moved to NYC 1 year ago, I work as a valet parking in Manhattan.
I have a 8 year old son, his name is Santiago, he is in 3rd Grade, He lives in Boston with his mother.
My hubby is to play tennis, workout, dance, listen to music, and deal with computers.
I would to to learn and speak perfect english very soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

John,

Your introduction is clear and concise. How do you find New York in comparison with Boston? Many people prefer the smaller city and there is some competition between the two places.

Judging from your writing and your speaking in class, I think your goal of mastering English soon is realistic.

Kevin

Sat Jan 30, 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home