Saturday, October 10, 2009

My partner Marlene

I would like to introduce you to my partner, Marlene. Marlene is from CaƱar, Ecuador, where she no work. Marlene came to New York five years ago because your husband was here. Actually Marlene works in to Nails Salon . Marlene thinks only study English .

Marlene is divorced and has one child , a son age nine year old. He lives in Ecuador now and Marlene misses him much. Marlene lives with cousin now.

Marlene's hobby is go to the gym every day.

About New York , Marlene love walking for Manhattan and going to shop in the Malls.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Marlene and I have some of the same hobbies. We both like being active. Marlene goes to the gym and I go to an outdoor basketball court, which is free. Does Marlene's nine year old son like sports too?

Tue Oct 20, 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home