Saturday, June 07, 2008

My English class. Doris Muñoz

I am proud and glad because I finished my English Class I have improved my english better now and my writing too. some day I hope to speak English very well and all the people understand me when I talk and write. when I came to English Class in La Guardia Community College I couldn't express my ideas. Little by little I improved it.
Besides I want to bless you. You are the best teacher I have learned English since I came to the level 4 with you. I wish that you continue teaching other people. A lot of people need you because a lot of people need to learn English. I hope you understand me my message. I want to tell you, tank you for teaching me and It was a pleasure to meet you.
I will get better life here and I will complete my education in the College.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home