Saturday, June 07, 2008

Finishing my 4th level

good morning everybody, today is the last day of my English course, was a pleasure to meet Kevin and to know a little be of you guys, I learned a lot on this course such as speak in group and some grammar, but the most important thing is to be able to open up myself and feel more confortable speaking English, at this point in my life the language is the only thing that stopping me from be a succesfull woman in this country, i missed the opportunity to be a Supervisor in my job, but i preparing myself to catch another one,i have to thank kevin for all the support and time that he dedicated to us; well guys have fun in Summer and i will see you in September in level 5. Thank you Kevin.

Have a happy Summer

Miriam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home