Saturday, June 07, 2008

I Say Goodbye

We are here, in the last day class. I make a lot the friends in the last two quarters. I met with very interesithing people at the College. People came in from around the World, learning about fascinating cultures. China, Egypt, Haiti, Dominican Republic, Mexico, etc.

We start our education and I wish for us, we won't never stop to learn. I recommended to you, watch the Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address. It is very inpirational. It about beliefs. Special in yourself. Keep going on with your dream Chasing tomorrow sunrise...!

Enjoyed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

I'll see you in the next quarter !

Jose M.
P.D. Thank you Kevin for all your support and dedication.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Thanks for the links, Jose. They're all new for us.

Kevin

Tue Jun 10, 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home