Friday, May 27, 2005

All The Way Broken

I'm going to talk about Iolene Catalano who died from the AIDS. When I listened the story about her story, I felt so sad. When she was a child, her parent were so terrible. Therefore, I think her life became terrible. Children's behavior is influenced by their parent. It is important that parents have responsibility for children. Moreover, I think that adults also have responsibility for all children. As adults, we should remember that. However, I seem she had talents as a singer and a poet. She gave us great message which had attraction for everyone. I think those were her destiny. Everyone won't forget her. I pray for the repose of her soul.
Masako

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Masako,

It's interesting that you wrote about her life as a family problem. I see it as a social problem. The society has to take care of weak people.

Tue May 31, 09:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home