Thursday, May 26, 2005

telc students and teacher

we can't imagine it unless we really stand in the situation. I can say this in all serious stories. like your best friend, your boyfriend or your family die. but I will try.

The story was very bad situation. People want to leave an identification of whitch oneself lived for. If I knew my remaining days suddenly, I would do same thing as her. And if I was her, I would really regret what I did and I want to do what all I can do. Because I don't want you to commit the same things any more. This is the one way which can show my own identification of which myself lived for. However, this sorrow deosn't fade away eternally.
Ayumi

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Ayumi,

You used the word "eternally." That was interesting to me, because the story made me think of the exact opposite, that human life is ephemeral.

Tue May 31, 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home