Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BRYAM

I'm studying English because it's  the most important language around the world. I think to learn English it's going to help me to find a good job in my country. if you would like to travel for the world to know different places where nobody speaks your native language you should speak English because I'm sure you will find someone can do it.

I like  to read in my free times. I'd rather read  books about human history.

I'm going to obtain my degree and perhaps travel around the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Bryam,

This is an error-corrected version of your message (there were very few errors)

I'm studying English because it's the most important language around the world. I think learning English is going to help me to find a good job in my country. if you would like to travel the world to know different places where nobody speaks your native language you should speak English because I'm sure you will find someone who can do it.

I like to read in my free times. I'd rather read books about human history.

I'm going to obtain my degree and perhaps travel around the world.

Wed Apr 11, 07:21:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

second correction:

"if you would like to travel the world to know different places where nobody speaks your native language you should speak.."

1. "if" should be upper case ("If")

2. There should be a comma (,) between "language" and "you"

3. "free times" should be singular ("free time")

Wed Apr 11, 09:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home