Tuesday, January 18, 2011

About my partner

Hi~!
Let me introduce my partner.Her name's Rampai.She's from Thailand.She came to the NY about 2 years.She lives in Brooklyn.She take the No.7 and G train come to the school.She said it's spend almost 30 minutes.She's going to study about nurse.Maybe she wanna be a nurse.I think it's a very good job.She doesn't like work in company.This idea is the same as me.I don't like company,too.Because I wanna do my own business.She said before she did the part-time job.But right now she hasn't.Because she start study in school.so she has no enough time to do work.She planning to enter the college.So she study hard now.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Hi I am Ellie. Nice to meet you. I am going to go to college,too. how much time did u spent to study everyday?

Tue Jan 18, 04:39:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Thank you

Tue Jan 18, 04:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home