Tuesday, October 05, 2010

christo ines

hi my name is christos this is one conversation that i had before with my perthner ines... in the first she answer yes they are alot of fat people in us..she told me in us the people eat alot of fast food an and drink to much soda and people dont training for this reason people are fat... in the second she told me that in corea people arent obesity... in the third she told people arent obesity beckause people eat healty food like vegetables...iin the fourth she told me the people must educated...in the fifth she told me the life style is difrent beckause the people don wear shoes in the rooms...she told me the most obese speakers is the english ...

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

You mentioned that people don't wear shoes at home in your partner's country, Korea. That is a difference and reflects a different idea about public space and private space.

Your partner is right. The language of most obese people in the world is English. Maybe the reason is that the American life style of fast food and cars is the model other English-speaking countries follow.

Thu Oct 07, 01:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home