Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What is obese to Lek

My name is karina and my parter said that the obese in Us is a big problem in US.
In her Country the almost food bacame of herb so is more healthy. She said also that the bad food and dont do execise make more fast people.In her contry is no a hight obesity rate in her country because they eat very well. She say that the part of her country where she lived is similar to New York so we can see the obesity too. She think that people that uneducated people have more chance to obesity. She say that the country that have more obesity in he world is Us.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yes, not only good food is important. A few years ago I went to a restaurant and saw some former students. They said, "Teacher, you have gained weight!"

I began eating less, but that didn't help. Finally, I started exercising and that helped a lot!

Tue Oct 05, 04:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home