Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Take Advantage!!!

Hi Guys,

Sorry for interfering in your blog.Let me introduce myself. My name is Isaias Fonseca Lima a former Kelvin's student.I remembered this blog, so I decided to came back to share my experience with you. First of all, I would like to advice you to take advantage of Kevin's class. During his class, I am sure, you can improve your English and learn a lot. Improving your english will definitely open doors for your future, either in College or in life. Many things that I learned during those classes, I am using today as a college student. I am perusing a Bachelor Degree at John Jay College and thanks to the knowledge absorbed in such a class, I've been able to move forward. Effort and dedication is going to lead you to be successful. Everything depends of you.Take care everybody.

My best regards,

Isaias Fonseca Lima


Ps.: Kevin, that speech of 3 minutes is a really good idea. I remember that. Keep doing it!!!. Thanks for all.

2 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Isaias,

I remember you! It's great to hear from a former student who is setting an example for present students. Your writing shows a mastery of English far beyond anything I have taught.

I thank you for your generous message and wish you continued success. By all means, keep in touch. Let us know how you are doing and if we can assist in any way.

In fact, the directors of our ESL program are always looking for former students with stories like yours to include in our brochures and web site. You may be hearing from one of them.

Check back here when you have time. And my email address is kevin_lathrop@yahoo.com.


Regards,

Kevin

Wed Jun 16, 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Isaias,

The director of the English Language Center is interested in including your message on our website. If that is okay with you, please email me.

Thanks again,

Kevin

Thu Jun 17, 04:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home