Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rosa Maldonado

Rosa is my best friend. I have found her and she is the best. She is married and has 3 little boys. She is Ecuadorian. She lives in Elmhurst,Queens. Now she is going to La Guardia Community College to learn English. She has been in New York for 5 years. In a little interview with her, she told me something: She loves New York and likes going to college. Her plans in the future are to continue in the college for a best future, and this summer she wants to go on vacation to Ecuador to visit ker parents and friends, and maybe enjoy herself with her best friends. When she comes back to her vacations, she wants to find a job, now I wish my partner the best in the future and to keep a true friendship.

Rosa,

I have made some corrections to your writing. I suggest you copy this paragraph in your notebook so you learn from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home