Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ilda Rodrigues

Eliana is my partner that I met today. She is a very interesting girl I know. She has
been here for 10 years. She is from Venezuela. She is married and has a kid, who is a 4 years boy. She is working in a restaurant as a waitress and her husband is working as a carpet cleaner. She finished the university in her country. She is in publicity, butshe does not have plan to continue her studies because it is very expensive; also
she is very busy. However, she has to take care of her house, children and work at the same time. She told me that the customers from Venezuela are different from in the USA. Also, the life here is difficult because the people don't know how to enjoy life. Everyone has to work and it is so sad for her.
Finally, she is a very interesting girl I met. Certainly, she will have great future here because she is very intelligent person. I will wish to her all the best in this life.

Your future friend,
Ilda


Ilda,

You write with sensitivity. I have made some corrections of errors. Please look at the passage and copy it in your notebook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home