Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My new colombian friend Emir Uzen

My new friend name is ''Maria Carmona'' she is from colombia.

Firstly I am going to write her name is meaning.She said her name is comes from catolic religion and her last name comes from ''Barcelona'' but she doesn't know what does her last name means.

Secondly I am going to describe her. I asked her these questions.

Emir: What do you want to do in New York?

Maria:I want to learn english very well and go back my country to be graphic designer.

Emir:What subjects are you interested in?

Maria:I interested in art and do art

Emir:Do you have a job?

Maria:No,I dont have a job

Emir:Are you planning to do a different kind of work in the future?

Maria:I want to be a photographer or graphic designer.

Emir:How long have you been in New York?

Maria:I have been in New York for two months

Emir:Do you like New York?

Maria:I like New York but I miss my friends and family

Emir:What are your educational plans?

Maria:My educational plans is to be artist or photographer

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Maria seems a very capable and focused person, an artist. She has chosen a career that gives rewards more satisfying than money. "For an artist, even the sky is a gift," someone once said.

Kevin

Wed Apr 14, 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home