Saturday, April 24, 2010

Daphne Ma

Daphne,

It is good that you wrote. I'm going to write some corrections here:

-Due to my forgetting the information....

-some things (two words)

-use a conjunction (and, but) after a comma (,)

-just five months ago

-My hobbies are listening,....ing... ing

- "cause" is for conversation only. In writing, you should use "because."

-such a good teacher (thanks)

Kevin


Hello guys, My name is Daphne. Due to I forgot the information from my classmate Leonardo, I decided to write somethings about mine.
First, nice to meet you guys, I am a 20 year old girl, I came from Hong Kong just 5 months, and I live in Flushing with parents now. I am working in a cell-phone factory. My hobbies is listen music, shop, eat, watch movies...etc. My western friend doesnt believe I like R&B music, cause they thought Chinese doesnt like this kind of music, it is not true though. Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Black eye peas are my favourite:)
The last, I want to say, our teacher is a very nice guy. I am so glad we can get a such as good teacher in class. I hope I can get progress through this class. Especailly listening and speaking. These two parts are the worst things for me.But I will try my best to learn through this program.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers up!
Daphne M.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Daphne,

I hope you found the web site I recommended. "Sound Portraits" is really good, but you have to click on "transcript" to read as you listen- some of the stories have transcripts and some don't. You have to check.

Let me know if you have any difficulty with it.

Kevin

Mon Apr 26, 09:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home