Saturday, October 10, 2009

i would like to introduce you to my partner, romana . romana is from Bagladesh, wher she worked as a teacher in a governement school. romana came to new york three years agobecause she wants to improve her english for her profession. she may stay in new york and continue her studies in college, and she may return to Bangladesh. at the moment she is making her decisiion with her famuly.
Romana ' s hobby is watching movies . she like stars and songs.
About New york, romana have mixed feelings. she loves it and sometime she dislikes it a lot. she is adjusting, and feeling better as her English improves. Overall, she is excited to be here and glad to meet her new classmates.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Romana was a teacher. Teaching is an interesting job and it has many varieties. Who did Romana teacher, children or adults, and what subject did she teach?

What are her favorite movies and who are her favorite stars?

Thu Oct 15, 02:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear romana
Hi this is yong ho. I am from korea. I want to study in America. So I am a student in raguardia. I study all weekday. We have good three teacher. I know that teachers make me improve my English skill. Now I am living in manhattan rear west central park.
My hobby is working on central park. I love central park so much. Do you like central park? If you like the park we will work together in the park. Sometime I don’t like new York. Because subway is not good. Some place is so dirty. But that is ok. This is only new York. Thank you for reading.

Regards,
Yong ho

Thu Oct 15, 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Romana I hope you are successful in New York, you come of a very different culture but very interesting too, and if you are experience teaching maybe you can try here.
ana

Thu Oct 15, 02:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home