Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I would like to introduce my partner, Socorro

I would like to introduce you to my partner, Socorro. She came from Colombia, She came to New York about seven years ago .she wants to improve her english skill. She has a plan to entrancec to university and continue master degree in education field because she like to teach.

Socorro is a funny woman and very friendly. She's hobby is reading and walking. May be, you can see her in The Central Park.

Socorro is excited to be here and glad to meet her new classmates

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's very kindly woman!

She interested in our class she

like to walk in Central Park. she

hobby is very nice !!

Tue Oct 06, 02:21:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I feel happy of I can be here studying English, for me is very important to Learn English very well.

Which are your plan when finish this program?
Why did you come here to study English?
Did you like this program? Why ?

Tue Oct 06, 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

for me she is hard working , friendly, and sincere.What is your major? what do you want to study? l like to walk too, but l did not see her in The Centrel Park :) l want you recommend you should go to walk on the Brooklyn Bridge thats amazing also if you want to same interesting book you can find New York Publish Library 5.av 40 st. l hope you can get enterence universty and good luck to your life.. your classmate
Mutlu...

Tue Oct 06, 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

I have two comment to you.

First thing, I have some of same hobbies as you, I like walking but I don't like reading.

Second thing, I would like to get to know you better but sometime you life seems very busy.

Tue Oct 06, 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home