Tuesday, May 05, 2009

National Park

After I read this article, I feel that we should protect the national park. Now in the world, we don't have so many forests or some beautiful landscapes left, so we should save the natual as much as we can. Sometimes when I look up, I can't even see the sky because of the buildings. Nowaday, humanity is hurting the earth so much, we have to do something to heal it. Therefore, I hope everyone whoever read this article can think about it, how you treat the environment system in your live? Are you killing this planet? I hope everybody can realize that the earth is sick now, we must heal it, otherwise our offersring might not have a chance to see those beautiful landscapes anymore.


Raven Kan

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Raven,

Of course you are right. The central problem is economic. Developing countries are trying to industrialize rapidly and ignore the environmental damage that results. Of course, developed countries such as the United States have no such excuse.

Wed May 06, 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home