Sunday, September 24, 2006

telc students and teacher

Charls

09/24

My Most Embarrassed Story.

I have many embarrassed stories, but my most embarrassed story had occurred on last weekend. I hung out with my friends for the last time before we back to school. We decided to hanging out at Korean town. Actually, It’s my first night life in New York. One of my friends he had known the place name “ Maru ”. It’s a good bar even though they don’t have cocktails that much, but the place is so cool. The interior design is very modern and it also has a VIP karaoke room.
We arrived to the bar at 9.30 after we finished our dinner with my four friends. After that for ten minutes, five people were coming up, so we had 9 people in the party. We started drink at 9.30 PM to 3.00 AM. As the result all of us got drunk. At that time I had two friends stayed over night in my house. I had companies to back home and I felt quite pretty sure that we could back home safely even though we got drunk. 4.00 AM we arrived at Elmhurt station not thing happened we just took a nap in the subway train, but we were still fine. On my way home, I felt so bad, I were throw up and then all of us were throw up. We felt so badly – pound headache made us too dizzy and I couldn’t get my way home, I don’t know why. We walked for thirty minutes and one of my friends wanted to sleep on the walk side and he didn’t move to anywhere else. Finally, all of us slept on the walk side.
We wake up at 10.00 AM, lot of people walked pass us with the curious eyes and the most thing that made me very embarrass was my house is opposite of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

That was a wild adventure. I think most of us have had similar ones at some time in our lives.

Sun Sep 24, 03:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home