Wednesday, April 20, 2005

telc students and teacher

Yuko Namiki

Me and my brother in terms of appearance.While I resemble our father ,my brother resemble more our mother.NOt only does he has
narrow face,but he also doesn't get fat easily,althogh he eats only fastfood everyday.Moreover,he has small mouth.Indeed .He look like exactly our mother ,everyboby realizes they are family as they see them.Me on the other hand, not only do I have around face more than my brother,but also I easily gain fat .Moreover,I have a around eyes more than my brother.Indeed,I am looking like my father? Eventhough I am a girl...
However,one things in common is that we have curly hair.




1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Yuko,

Your father and mother have raised a wonderful daughter.

Thu Apr 21, 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home