Friday, April 20, 2012

for Yajia Wang

These are comments about your message on the blog:

Yajia,

I'm not sure what you mean by "I was so inturned when I was in junior highschool." "Inturned" is incorrect. Maybe you meant "introverted" "shy" or "withdrawn."

These are some corrections:

We need some reason to push our struggle."

I heard that Italians (plural) are very romantic.

It is hard for her to get out of this relationship.

I always fall asleep when I take grammar class.



Yajia,

You put your comment on a different blog (NY). You should choose "telcstudentsandteacher," the top of the list.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Homework is important, but you can learn English just by living in New York, talking to people. The more you communicate, the faster you will learn and the more you will enjoy the process.

Fri Apr 20, 08:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home