Thursday, April 14, 2011

Iintroducing to "Songmin"

Hello: My name is Araceli and I going to talk about my friend Songmin.

Songmin is from Corea. She have been in New York for two months. In her two firts two months She was hous keeping and she did her laundry, she made her own food end she goes to the church. She loves to come to La Gardia college because she is meetimg people from another countries. She enjoys drik coffe in Star Bucks. While she is drinking coffee, she reads a book or she texts with her friends. She likes to read news articles about healthl, weather, tecnology, etc. she wants to be informated. She is learning english because her next step is study acounting. She would like to work as flight attendant.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Songmin wants to be informed. Reading about health, weather and technology is an excellent way to stay informed. I also recommend www.npr.org, which has a lot of news for reading and listening.

On which airline would Songmin like to work as a flight attendant? I have a friend who is a flight attendant but I have never asked him how he trained for the job.

Thu Apr 14, 03:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Songmin said...

Kevin,There was a misunderstanding.
I don't mean to be a flight attendant just want to work in airlines.Because My husband is work for travel agency so I want to work in the same job category.
I have another plan,too.If I have lots of money, I'd like to study accounting at the college. And I want to work in a bank.

Thu Apr 14, 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

Songmin,

I understand now. Thanks for the clarification.

Thu Apr 14, 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home