Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cesar Ortiz

I have been learning English for four month
This is my second semester at Laguardia, my last level was three, I am studying English
in order to get better job and continuum my education, the most important skill for me is conversation and grammar, the part of English, I find most dificult is hearing.

I living in queen new york, I come from Dominican Republic, I am studying English because,
I want to continuous my education in this country, When I finish and learning English I hope to get better position in my company.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Okay, Cesar. You wrote a good, long two paragraphs. Below I have copied them with some minor corrections. Look at periods (.) especially, please:

I have been learning English for four months. This is my second semester at Laguardia. My last level was three. I am studying English in order to get better job and continue my education. The most important skills for me are conversation and grammar. The part of English I find most difficult is hearing.

I living in Queens, New York. I come from the Dominican Republic. I am studying English because
I want to continue my education in this country. When I finish and learning English I hope to get a better position in my company.

Tue Jan 25, 12:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home