Tuesday, January 19, 2010

About My Classmate Peter by Diana Gomez

I would like to intodruce you to my partnet His name is peter. He is from poland. He doesn't work. He lives in Maspet,Queens alone. He has been in New York two years. He is a geologist and he wants to learn English and find a good job in a internacional company in The Unite States or Canada.

He is single. He doesn't have any children. Peter's hobby is listen to music and watch movies at home. He likes New York because it is a big city to find a good jod and you can do diferents things.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Peter impresses me as an excellent student. His attitude inspires me to teach. I didn't know he is a geologist. Geology is earth science. I wonder what kind of work Peter did as a geologist in Poland and I wish him luck in his international job search.

Kevin

Tue Jan 26, 04:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home