Tuesday, June 09, 2009

the postal service - such great heights High Rez

Lately, I found a nice group of music which names "the postal service." How did I found the group also music? When I was living in Williamsburg, I often went to a coffee store on Lorimer st where was one of my favorit place. The name is "second stop." When I was drinking a cup of coffee, there was a music. It was "such great heights High Rez" I like this music, because the music made me relaxing. Especially, the time was at the morning on sunday.

Song ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMOkfI7wCrI
Lyrics ; http://www.lyrics.com/artists/lyric/the-postal-service-lyrics-such-great-heights-t-6576095

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

This must be from the student who lives in Williamsburgh. I know there is a thriving music scene there but I personally have had no contact with it. Williamsburgh has changed a lot in the last ten years. Now it is very popular with young people.

Tue Jun 09, 05:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home