Thursday, March 05, 2009

Jonathan

The most of the japanese people are conformist. They have a life style that never changes, yet in America this is a little different. In the United States there are a lot of people from different countries around the world. That's why here you can see different life styles, and more non conformist people. I think the way you behave depends on the culture you came from. I am non conformist . I like to be trying to improve my style, changing how i dress and how i think.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Jonathan,

Conformity and noncomformity are deceptive. Some people think they are nonconformists but they are conforming to a different norm. For example, hippies in the 70s all wore their hair long. They thought they were being different, but they were behaving the same as all the other hippies. I know because I was one of them!

Thu Mar 05, 02:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home