Thursday, February 05, 2009

goggles and diabetes

About this widget really I don't dislike it software because I've not use goggle ever, maybe it would be convenient for people who likes to be drunk. In my opinion I don't like be drunk so it's not necessary I don't feel the urge to get help by goggles, maybe this widget can be handy to use in cellphones.

I think the diabetes is the most interesting article for me because is a seriously disease in the humanity that it has been increased since a lot of time ago because some people don't talk about it and a lot of college not to prevent people.
Paula pool444@hotmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Paola,

Diabetes is a more serious problem than drinking and sending email. You are absolutely right there!

Thu Feb 05, 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home