Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"Why Do Teachers Use Their Left Hand"(hong jun)

"Why Do Teachers Use Their Left Hand"

We have 4 teachers,writing,reading,workshop and lestning.
Have you ever been interested in whether their using hand is right?
I'm, and I counted it. I figured out that 3teachers of 4 use their left hand.
It is really weird for me as korean. Because in my case, I've never seen a lfte handed teacher in my student life in korea. The older generation in korea tend to dislike using the left hand. So my parents always say "Don't use your left hand. That is unlucky.". I think that is from superstition.
That's one of the why left handed teacher is unusual in korea.
Also we have many classmates, about 40students including workshop.
But they have only 2 or 3 left handed person.
Indeed, we can realize that too many of our teachers are using their left hand.
It is a great coincidence in probability. I guess that a left handed person can get advantages to be a teacher or the president doesn't like right handed teacher. Nobody knows the exact reason except the left handed teachers. It would remain a mystery for Laguardia unless the teacher releases the secret.
Hong Jun reporter in Laguradia.

3 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Some one said that left-handed people are extremely intelligent.

-your teacher

Wed Apr 18, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

this is very intereting subject. as a chinese, when a was kid, if someone uses left hand to write, we would think this kid is not normal. and the teacher would correct him.
but I think in the u.s, it's common to see someone uses left hand to write. I think it's just they don't have those reasons that we have
anyway, great subject!

Wed Apr 18, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger the blog said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Wed Apr 18, 02:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home