Saturday, July 22, 2006

telc students and teacher

name : Youn Hwa

my unlucky day

When I studied in University in Korea I took the bus to gok to school. Usually I spent it 1 hour just taking the bus.
One day, I waited for the bus to go to school. But the bus didn't come for 30 minutes so I took the other bus. But it was the start of my unlucky day. This bus drove a different way to my school. I was nervous so I fot off the bus and looked for the subway station. When I took the subway I noticed I had lost my traffic card. I had little money so I couldn't buy an unlimited card. Instead, I bought a one time card. Korea doesn't have a one day card. I arriverd at the station that was near my school but I didn't know where I was because I never took the subway to go to school. I called my friends but they didn't answer because I was late to class so they listened to the class. I walked and walked. I dedn't want to waste time any more. I decided to take a taxi. Finally, I could arrive at the school. I ran and ran to my class. I was already very tired, both in terms of my body and my emotion because I had lost my card, was late school, and had taken the different bus so it was a very confusing way. But I ran and ran to class for my attention. When I arrived in front of my class door I felt strange. Very quietly. I opened the door the class room was dark. What happended to the class? I called my friends and asked about the class. My class finished about 10 minutes ago. I couldn't attend the class although I ran and ran.
That day I didn't have more class so after lunch, I went to my house and never went out during the rest of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger the blog said...

Youn Hwa,

Sometimes mistakes are memorable as a stimulus to learning. If a person never makes mistakes, it's a problem.

Sat Jul 22, 10:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home